Wednesday, September 9, 2009

P.S. I love you......right now

I was watching P.S. I Love You tonight (yes Nik, I finally broke down and actually put the movie in the DVD player). There was this quote, and I literally laughed out loud!

Man: "That's why you're not married. Women act like men and then they complain men don't want them."

Woman: "Oh, is that why? Cause I thought it was something different. I thought it was because I thought I deserved the best. And he's out there...... he's just with all the wrong women....And let me be clear. After centuries of men looking at my tits instead of my eyes, and pinching my ass instead of shaking my hand....I now have the divine right to stare at a man's backside with vulgar, cheap appreciation if I want to!"

Just thought I'd share that with my favorite people. (and by "my favorite people", I mean the people who read my blog) I thought it was funny, but then again, I'm a single woman.

1 comment:

  1. I also LURVED that part!!!! It masde me laugh outloud too! Great minds laugh alike! ;) I'm glad you watched it...what did you think?

    ReplyDelete