Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Double Standard

I know, ya'll think I'm gonna talk about the whole "why are guys that sleep with a bunch of girls 'playas', but girls......" da da da, you know the story. No. Not going there. I'm going to throw you a curve ball! (I went out on a date with a minor league umpire a couple of weeks ago. Sorry.) Don't you think it's funny (and by "funny", I mean not in the least funny. Not even a half smile. Like, if funny was a 100 on a scale of 1-100, this would be a -10. Sorry. Tangent) Anyway, don't you think it's "funny" (now that we've defined this) that it's "cute" when a guy expresses his feelings, but "crazy" when a girl does? Okay, what gives? I mean, guys WONDER why a girl gets the wrong impression when he's told her for months how he "needs someone strong like her to ground him". I'm just saying....Nope, not bitter at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment