Sunday, August 16, 2009

Reality

My friends who know me are aware that I love reality shows. And I'm not talking "Real World", "The Bachelor", "Survivor", etc. (the "good" stuff). I'm talking, SHIT reality. You all know what I'm talking about. "I Love of Money", "I Love New York", "Flavor of Love", and "A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila" (sadly, I could name many more). I realize that I seem too smart to watch this kind of crap, but I'm telling you.....it's captivating!!!!! Okay, I'll admit. It's more like a train wreck, but you know what I'm saying. I think I have met my match, though. Tonight was the debut of "My Antonio" on VH1. Seriously, I have seen some shit reality, but guys.......THIS IS HORRIBLE! I mean, so horrible I couldn't even finish it! (And I've seen some bad reality. Trust me.) My advice, don't waste brain cells. Reality has just met it's match.

1 comment:

  1. Now I'm left wondering...gonna have to check it out. ;)

    ReplyDelete